Maxwave™ 4×4 MIMO Train Antenna
4×4 LTE/WiFi/WIMAX MIMO ANTENNA
The Maxwave™ 4×4 Train Antenna brings reliable high-speed wireless internet to onboard systems. Using its patented 4×4 MIMO technology, Maxwave™ enables high-bandwidth streaming communications for onboard systems. It is highly scalable and 2 units work together seamlessly to provide 8×8 performance as modems are upgraded to support an 8×8 MIMO system.
This exclusive rooftop antenna incorporates four broadband antenna elements operating simultaneously across all frequencies from 698 MHz to 6000 MHz, which includes 2G/3G/4G cellular, LTE, WiFi and WiMAX frequency bands used worldwide. By request, an active GPS/GLONASS antenna with a low noise figure, high linearity LNA, and integrated surge arrestor is available as an option.
Maxwave™ features a rugged design IP69K rated and has overvoltage protection compliant with EN 50124-1. Additionally, Maxwave™ design complies with railway standard EN50155 and is
fire retardant according to EN45545.
- 4 antenna elements operating simultaneously from 698 MHz to 6000 MHz
- Covers all cellular, LTE, WiFi and WiMAX frequency bands
- Optional active GPS/GLONASS antenna with integrated surge arrestor
- DC grounded antenna elements for protection against lightning and high voltage power supply lines
- Versatile Design: Maintains performance when mounted on non-metallic surfaces
- Railway standard compliant design to EN50155 and fire retardant design according to EN 45545:2013