23 Mar Sales and Marketing Coordinator (Full Time)
Maxtena, Inc. is looking for creative, result-driven people, who want to redesign the future of wireless technologies.
By innovating the cutting-edge antennas, our teams are enabling new generation of wireless technologies to have better precision, design, and performance. Working at Maxtena, you will be in an open, multi-disciplinary environment of continuous learning and intellectual growth. Your involvement in unique projects demands creative solution-engineering and exposure to different industries. Together we create a better connected world and save lives.
We look forward to your new ideas and our mutual growth.
Apply now and tell your friends, we’re always looking for talent. In fact, be a part of the future today – at Maxtena!
Job Title: Sales & Marketing Coordinator
Reports to: VP of Sales & Marketing
Location: Rockville, MD
Employee status: Full Time
Start Date: Immediately
Benefits: Full Package
The Sales & Marketing Coordinator is a member of the Sales & Marketing Team, responsible for the execution of annual sales and marketing plans. Responsibilities include product expertise, regional and product sales, anticipating customer needs, managing inbound leads, order processing, sales and marketing support, and reporting. The role supports revenue generation across different technology platforms in alignment with the strategic direction of the company and provides technical and strategic recommendations to the executive and innovation teams.
Qualified applicants must be creative, self-motivated, detail-oriented, organized, result-driven, and customer-centric individuals, who possess good interpersonal and leadership skills. The position is based in Rockville, MD and requires some travel.
- Directly support VP of Sales and Marketing in obtaining customers satisfaction by providing customer support and administrative duties
- Collect and respond to customer inquiries accurately, timely and in a professional manner
- Maintain excellent follow-up with customers regarding requests, concerns, or questions
- Interact directly with customers to provide knowledge on products and services offered
- Assist customers in making product choices tailored to their individual needs
- Liaise between customers and the engineering teams
- Maintain Salesforce customer and contact information
- Maintain well documented, accurate, organized and up-to-date file management in order to serve client and employer in the most expedient, organized and knowledgeable manner
- Collaborate with VP of Sales and Marketing to build strong relationships between existing clientele and grow new and existing business
- Manage and process all sales and marketing order needs
- Actively promote the products and the company through social media and other marketing sites
- Research emerging technologies, trends and competitive information
Requirements & Experience Guidelines:
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- S./B.A in Business or Technical field, Wireless industry experience preferred
- 1+ years of experience in inside sales
- 1+ years of experience with CRM, Salesforce preferred
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills including concise presentation skills
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and achieve goals
Maxtena is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States.