14 Dec Sales Engineer (Full Time)
Maxtena, Inc. is looking for creative, result-driven people, who want to redesign the future of wireless technologies.
By innovating the cutting-edge antennas, our teams are enabling new generation of wireless technologies to have better precision, design, and performance. Working at Maxtena, you will be in an open, multi-disciplinary environment of continuous learning and intellectual growth. Your involvement in unique projects demands creative solution-engineering and exposure to different industries. Together we create a better connected world and save lives.
We look forward to your new ideas and our mutual growth.
Apply now and tell your friends, we’re always looking for talent. In fact, be a part of the future today – at Maxtena!
Job Title: Sales Engineer
Reports to: VP of Sales & Marketing
Location: Rockville, MD
Employee status: Full Time
Start Date: Immediately
Benefits: Full Package
The Sales Engineer is a member of the Sales Team, responsible for the execution of annual sales plans. Responsibilities include regional and product sales strategic planning, anticipating customer needs, business development, account management, direct selling, and reporting. The role supports product sales across different technology platforms in alignment with the strategic direction of the company and provides technical and strategic recommendations to the executive and innovation teams.
Qualified applicants must be creative, self-motivated, detail-oriented, organized, result-driven, and customer-centric individuals, who possess good interpersonal and leadership skills. The position is based in Rockville, MD and requires travel.
- Manage the business development effort
- Identify and develop sales strategies and tactics to meet or exceed annual sales plans and quotas
- Collect and interpret customer requirements
- Liaise between customers and the engineering teams
- Identify, qualify, and cultivate new opportunities
- Manage account portfolio
- Attend conferences
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Foster customer relationships
- Report on sales status and quotas
Requirements & Experience Guidelines:
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- S. or higher in Electrical Engineering, Wireless industry experience preferred
- 1+ years of experience in technical sales
- 1+ years of experience with CRM, Salesforce preferred
- Demonstrated ability to close sales and generate revenue
- Demonstrated negotiations skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills including concise presentation skills
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and achieve goals
Maxtena is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States.