23 Mar PCB/SMT Rework Technician (Part Time/Contractor)
Maxtena, Inc. is looking for creative, result-driven people, who want to redesign the future of wireless technologies. Current opening – PCB/SMT Rework Technician
By innovating the cutting-edge antennas, our teams are enabling new generation of wireless technologies to have better precision, design, and performance. Working at Maxtena, you will be in an open, multi-disciplinary environment of continuous learning and intellectual growth. Your involvement in unique projects demands creative solution-engineering and exposure to different industries. Together we create a better connected world and save lives.
We look forward to your new ideas and our mutual growth.
Apply now and tell your friends, we’re always looking for talent. In fact, be a part of the future today – at Maxtena!
Job Title: PCB/SMT Rework Technician
Reports to: Engineering Lab Manager
Location: Rockville, MD
Employee status: Part Time or Contractor
Travel: Not Applicable
Start Date: Immediately
Benefits: Depends on rules of engagement
The PCB/SMT Rework Technician is a member of the Engineering Team, responsible for collaborative development and fabrication of complex RF products based on engineering specifications. The role supports product development and improvements.
Qualified applicants must be creative, self-motivated, detail-oriented, organized, result-driven, and customer-centric individuals, who possess good interpersonal and leadership skills. The position is based in Rockville, MD.
- Support product development through its entire life cycle
- Fabricate, modify, assemble, install, operate, repair, and maintain phased digital array products
- Assist in engineering prototype development, assembly, rework, testing, and troubleshooting
- Assemble PCB boards
- Examine connections for correct fit
- Identify and resolve assembly issues to meet specifications
- Provide development and improvement recommendations to the engineering teams
- Perform quality work checks to insure the product meets quality standards
- Enter product development data into log Excel spreadsheets
- Maintain safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations
Requirements & Experience Guidelines:
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- 1-2 years mechanical assembly and manufacturing experience preferred
- Excellent motor skills and the ability to do fine assembly
- Proficient with mechanical inspection tools, hand held power tools, controls, instrumentation, soldering and board assembly
- Demonstrated experience in working with teams
- Exceptionally detailed oriented in assembly and information management
- Proficiency in hand-soldering, removing, replacing, surface-mounted components
Maxtena is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States.Apply Now