07 Dec PCB Layout Engineer (Full/Part Time, Contractor)
Maxtena, Inc. is looking for creative, result-driven people, who want to redesign the future of wireless technologies.
By innovating the cutting-edge antennas, our teams are enabling new generation of wireless technologies to have better precision, design, and performance. Working at Maxtena, you will be in an open, multi-disciplinary environment of continuous learning and intellectual growth. Your involvement in unique projects demands creative solution-engineering and exposure to different industries. Together we create a better connected world and save lives.
We look forward to your new ideas and our mutual growth.
Apply now and tell your friends, we’re always looking for talent. In fact, be a part of the future today – at Maxtena!
Job Title: PCB Layout Engineer
Reports to: Sr. RF Engineer
Location: Rockville, MD
Employee status: Full/Part Time or Contractor
Start Date: Immediately
Benefits: Depends on rules of engagement
The PCB Layout Engineer is a member of the Engineering Team, responsible for generating PCB layout designs based on schematics and layout concepts. The role supports product RF circuit design and product improvements.
Qualified applicants must be creative, self-motivated, detail-oriented, organized, result-driven, and customer-centric individuals, who possess good interpersonal and leadership skills. The position is based in Rockville, MD and requires travel.
- Generate PCB layout designs
- Create Gerber files
- Create drill drawings
- Create PCB assembly drawings
- Collaborate with multi-functional product teams to plan schedules, resolve costs, packaging, manufacturing, and electrical design challenges
- Provide PCB design recommendations to the engineering teams
Requirements & Experience Guidelines:
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- Associate Degree or higher in Electrical Engineering discipline or demonstrated PCB layout skillset
- 7+ years of experience with multi-layer PCB layout, including prototyping, SMT, RF, mixed signal design, high-speed digital design, and high-density layout
- Demonstrated knowledge in signal integrity, RF microstrip impedance basics, and low EMI practices
- Demonstrated experience with DFM
- Demonstrated experience in working with teams
- Exceptionally detailed oriented
Maxtena is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States.