03 Nov People & Culture Intern
Maxtena, Inc. is looking for creative, result-driven people, who want to redesign the future of wireless technologies.
By innovating the cutting-edge antennas, our teams are enabling new generation of wireless technologies to have better precision, design, and performance. Working at Maxtena, you will be in an open, multi-disciplinary environment of continuous learning and intellectual growth. Your involvement in unique projects demands creative solution-engineering and exposure to different industries. Together we create a better connected world and save lives.
We look forward to your new ideas and our mutual growth.
Apply now and tell your friends, we’re always looking for talent. In fact, be a part of the future today – at Maxtena!
Job Title: People & Culture Intern
Reports to: People & Culture Director
Location: Rockville, MD
Employee status: Full/Part Time
tart Date: Immediately
Benefits: Not Applicable
The HR Intern is a member of the HR Department, responsible for overseeing and fulfilling Maxtena’s human capital needs. Responsibilities include assisting in workforce analysis, talent acquisition, training, performance management, job description development, employee relations, and document management. The role provides support to HR activities and Maxtena executives.
Qualified applicants must be self-starters, creative, detail-oriented, organized, result-driven, and customer-centric individuals, who are curious and egger to learn about HR strategy and processes in technology sector. The position is based in Rockville, MD and requires some travel.
- Assist with talent acquisition strategy execution and coordination
- Coordinate the interview process
- Assist with training development
- Assist with performance reviews
- Manage HR and office documentation
- Assist with various research and special projects organization-wide
- Support the executive team
- Manage office and logistics
- Manage client relations
- Support corporate events
- Prepare documentation and presentations for executives
Requirements & Experience Guidelines:
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or U.S. Legal Permanent Resident
- Junior or Senior status at an accredited University or College, a B.S./B.A. a plus
- Demonstrated eagerness and curiosity about HR and other organizational functions
- Excellent oral and written communication skills including concise presentation skills
- Self-motivated and independent with ability to follow through and deliver high-quality work
- Strong organization and planning skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook. MS Project a plus
- Demonstrated experience in troubleshooting office equipment and operations
Maxtena is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States.