03 Oct Materials Coordinator
Maxtena, Inc. is looking for creative, result-driven people, who want to redesign the future of wireless technologies.
By innovating the cutting-edge antennas, our teams are enabling new generation of wireless technologies to have better precision, design, and performance. Working at Maxtena, you will be in an open, multi-disciplinary environment of continuous learning and intellectual growth. Your involvement in unique projects demands creative solution-engineering and exposure to different industries. Together we create a better connected world and save lives.
We look forward to your new ideas and our mutual growth.
Apply now and tell your friends, we’re always looking for talent. In fact, be a part of the future today – at Maxtena!
Job Title: Materials Coordinator
Reports to: Commodities Manager
Location: Rockville, MD
Employee Status: Full Time
Start Date: Immediately
Benefits: Full package
The Materials Coordinator is a member of the Operations Team, responsible for materials procurements, logistics, inventory, quality control, and vendor management. Responsibilities include order fulfillment, stockroom management, shipping and receiving, and quality assurance. The role provides support to cross-functional teams.
Qualified applicants must be self-starting, detail-oriented, organized, result-driven, and customer-centric individuals, who possess good interpersonal and leadership skills. The position is based in Rockville, MD and requires some travel. Candidate must be able to travel internationally.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams
- Order fulfillment (sales orders review, stock level management, managing shipments, and closing sales orders)
- Receive, document, and organize inventory items
- Schedule shipping appointments
- Daily data entry and filing
- Manage, track, and report on shipment and inventory counts
- Maintain stockroom shelving system
- Maintain a hazard free, clean work environment
- Perform quality checks and testing of incoming and outgoing products
- Support quality management
Requirements & Experience Guidelines:
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or U.S. Legal Permanent Resident
- Associate degree
- 1-3 years of experience in business, supply chain, logistics, material or inventory management
- Demonstrated experience in organization, planning, and time management
- Demonstrated experience with SalesForce is a plus
- Demonstrated experience in Shipping/Receiving
- Proficiency in MS Office, Excel
- Understanding of material management flow best practices
- Ability to lift up to 30 pounds
Maxtena is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States.Apply Now