03 Nov Finance & Accounting Intern
Maxtena, Inc. is looking for creative, result-driven people, who want to redesign the future of wireless technologies.
By innovating the cutting-edge antennas, our teams are enabling new generation of wireless technologies to have better precision, design, and performance. Working at Maxtena, you will be in an open, multi-disciplinary environment of continuous learning and intellectual growth. Your involvement in unique projects demands creative solution-engineering and exposure to different industries. Together we create a better connected world and save lives.
We look forward to your new ideas and our mutual growth.
Apply now and tell your friends, we’re always looking for talent. In fact, be a part of the future today – at Maxtena!
Job Title: Finance & Accounting Intern
Reports to: Finance Director
Location: Rockville, MD
Employee status: Part Time
tart Date: Immediately
Benefits: Not Applicable
The Finance & Accounting Intern is a member of the Finance & Accounting Department, responsible for overseeing and fulfilling Maxtena’s accounting and financial needs. Responsibilities include assisting in a wide range of important duties such as financial reporting, controlling, business analysis and accounting administration. The role provides support to Accounting & Financial activities and Maxtena executives.
Qualified applicants must be self-starters, creative, detail-oriented, organized, result-driven, and customer-centric individuals, who are curious and egger to learn about financial strategy and processes in technology sector. The position is based in Rockville, MD.
- Assist with month-end financial reports
- Coordinate controlling process (invoices, collections, receipts)
- Assist with accounts receivable, payable and bank statement reconciliation
- Assisting in business planning and modeling
- Manage accounting documentation
- Assist with Standard Operating Procedures
- Support the executive team
- Assists with client relations & collections
- Prepare detail analysis and presentations for executives
Requirements & Experience Guidelines:
- Junior or Senior status at an accredited University or College, a B.S./B.A. a plus
- Demonstrated eagerness and curiosity about Finance & Accounting
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Detail oriented
- Self-motivated and independent with ability to follow through and deliver high-quality work
- Strong organization and planning skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook. QuickBooks a plus
Maxtena is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States.